SECRET SUR LE LAC
2 Queen bed
5 Single bed
2 Rollaway bed
Outdoor fire space
Vue lac ou rivière
Lake or river access
Access and view of the superb Missionnaire Sud lake (navigable) with private dock. Swimming possible. Boat, kayaks and canoe at your disposal.
Chalet with a dazzling interior that will give you an "authentic" experience in the forest, with the advantage of a house with modern equipment. The best of both worlds! Large windows and a raised ceiling help to wrap you in a beautiful natural light. Functional and luxurious bathrooms, spa and sauna, all for the comfort of its guests!
The chalet has a master bedroom with a king size bed and a single folding bed, a bedroom with a queen size bed and a single bed, another with 4 bunk beds are available for children, a queen size bed in the ground floor living room plus 1 single folding bed, 3 complete bathrooms and a shower room.
Fully equipped for a perfect stay: Wifi, BBQ, sauna, whirlpool bath, patio and grounds at your disposal, indoor wood fireplace and Netflix access for perfect winter evenings!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCESS TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE CHALET WILL BE DIFFICULT DURING THE WINTER.
A 4 x 4 will be an essential asset. However, 2 additional parking lots will be available at the top of the hill.
On the other hand, you have at your disposal a parking for 3-4 cars on the right side of the road, just before going down the slope to join the entrance to the cottage
- Enjoy the peaceful environment and view of Missionary Lake;
- A multitude of activities for all tastes nearby;
- 12 minutes from the Saint-Rémi Golf Club;
- 27 minutes from the Montauban Falls Park;
- 45 minutes from the thematic site of the village of Le Bûcheron;
- 52 minutes from Réserve faunique du Saint-Maurice;
- Less than 15 minutes from St-Tite and its world famous western festival;
- Just under 2 hours from Montreal and Quebec City;
- Very close to the ZEC Tawachiche.
Minimum age for booking: 28 years old
Mandatory minimum stay (minimum 3 nights):
-National Patriot’s Day
-St-Jean Baptiste Day
No arrival possible on December 25th and January 1st
No arrival on Sunday’s
No departure on Saturday’s
Other restrictions may apply, please contact Chalets Confort